Trey Lance dropped back to move 17 occasions through the second observe of 49ers training camp. He completed 7-15 with an interception. Here’s what occurred:
1) Complete to Elijah Mitchell – Nick Bosa beat George Kittle round the fitting aspect. Lance stepped up and hit his checkdown back.
2) Incomplete to Brandon Aiyuk – DeMeco Ryans dialed up a blitz and the protection put good stress on Lance who tried to pressure a throw over the center to Aiyuk. Charvarius Ward was there and capable of break up the move.
3) Incomplete to Brandon Aiyuk – Deep out path to the fitting. Aiyuk was open however the move was excessive and behind the receiver.
4) Incomplete to Jauan Jennings – Had Jennings extensive open on a fast in route, ball thrown properly behind him.
5) Pressure forces Lance to scramble for a pleasant acquire down the left sideline.
6) Pressure forces Lance to scramble, one other good acquire utilizing his legs. Lance is a a lot better runner in these conditions than he’s on designed runs.
7) Complete to George Kittle – Maurice Hurst beat Aaron Banks. Lance matches the ball into a decent area to George Kittle.
8) Complete to Ray Ray McCloud – Nice zip on this via to McCloud exterior the numbers.
9) Complete to Brandon Aiyuk – Pressure forces Lance to maneuver to his left and he finds Aiyuk on the transfer from proper to left. Nice play.
10) Complete to Jauan Jennings – The protection will get stress in Lance’s face, Lance stands in and hits Jauan Jennings over the center for a pleasant acquire.
11) Complete to George Kittle – Lance hits Kittle on a fast throw over the center.
12) Incomplete to Brandon Aiyuk – Nick Bosa jumps offside, and Lance takes the deep shot to Aiyuk down the left sideline. Aiyuk will get his arms on the ball however is unable to come back down with it.
13) Incomplete to Ray-Ray McCloud – Lance tries to hit McCloud on what an over route and Talanoa Hufanga makes the play to knock the ball away.
14) Intercepted by Jimmie Ward – Lance throws to Brandon Aiyuk operating an in route and by no means see’s Ward standing in entrance of him. The ball hits Ward within the chest for an interception.
15) Incomplete to Jauan Jennings – Lance tries to hit Jennings deep down the left aspect, however Charvarius Ward performs it completely and knocks the ball free.
16) Incomplete to Danny Gray – On a referred to as shot play, Lance tries to hit Gray on a deep put up. Charvarius Ward runs stride for stride with the rookie and the ball falls incomplete.
17) Complete to Brandon Aiyuk – Lance hits Aiyuk on a deep out route alongside the fitting sideline thrown with good anticipation and proper on course. Perhaps the perfect throw from Lance exterior the numbers to date in camp.